Friday 3 June 2016

I thought that this time round, things would be done on my terms. I guess I was wrong.

Again.

Some part of me thought that trying to be part of a casual relationship would be easy. 

Sex whenever I wanted. And the slight attention of the other party.

But I guess only partial attention is not enough for me. I crave more. 

But why. 

I came into this, well aware of the situation and the consequences. I knew the facts. I knew that nothing would come out of this. 

But a week later and already the messages have stopped. 

He was right when he said that todays generation is too reliant on technology. Increasing stress of when someone will reply to your message.

I guess I wasn't expecting him to not only appeal to me visually, but also intellectually. 

How do I continue this in a way that we both benefit?

No comments:

Post a Comment