Monday 15 February 2016

Why do we have dreams?

I wake up feeling disorientated, don't they feel so real?

I had a dream that Ken was making out with Kim Vo (someone I haven't seen since primary school) showed a lot of PDA out in public and yet she was also friends with Zoe. So this makes no sense what so ever. 

I know I felt a pang of anger and jealousy whilst we asked her what was going on. She has apparently discussed the situation of 'what are we?' with him and he avoided the question and instead asked her what the rush was. 

Turns out she had her first time with him. 

All I know is I woke up not wanting to talk to him. Replying to his message and continuing the conversation was no longer a priority.

I don't understand guys at all. Let alone him.

He knows well enough that we are just friends, but when he messages me and I reply... but then the replies get more vague and vague. 

It's like he no longer wants to talk to me. Honestly I've just stopped replying, as the conversation starts to get boring I take a hint and continue on with life.

Though it doesn't keep me from wondering what lies in the future for me.

Valentines days comes and goes like it does every year. This time I spent the day working from 10 - 23. Life is great, but then I wonder what it would be like to receive flowers, to have someone buy me a $500 bracelet, or even just take me out to dinner.

LOL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment