Tuesday 2 February 2016

Just as I was starting to feel good about myself, I start stalking people I shouldn't. Makes me reflect back on my life and instantly regret doing so.

                                                                             Before
                                                                              After

I broke the screen of my phone today. It shattered not only the screen but also my feelings. This is the first time I have ever broken a screen after having touch screen phones for at least the last 5 or so years.

I don't think I will replace the screen, I'll just wait another YEAR before my contract ends and choose out another phone. My intentions were to drop down to a BYO sim and just use this phone forever, but I guess I didn't factor in unexpected expenses such as these.

Ken is talking to me again, but it'll never be the same as it once was. But I don't think I have feelings for him, well that's what I keep telling myself. Even so, he was never interested anyways... haha I am such a sad case of a human being

Zoe keeps trying to hook me up with Binh's mates, but honestly I'm not interested. I still have Andy message me every so often and I wish he would just take the hint and stop. But I do remember being so drunk I continually replayed his snapchat and remembering how attractive I found him to be. Shame he was a grade A dick when things didn't go his way.

His ex has moved on and has a bf, why is she so perfect in every way. So lucky as well

No comments:

Post a Comment