Friday 27 November 2015

Why is it that I always think back to the times when everything was oh so sweet?
The way you hugged me from behind, held my hand, and kissed me on the cheek when I least expected it.

Anyways... My diet went out the window the moment I got home from work. And I was doing so well.

The next few days will be quite a disaster as well considering I've made plans to meet up with almost everybody.

And oh my did I wake up sore this morning, I guess the session at the gym yesterday was a good one regardless of how much of a distraction I am to Maryanne and her me. But what made things worse is that I opened the blister on the back of my heel and so working today was an absolute bitch. Everytime I walked was a step of pure agony. 

And of course they would place me on register 6.

Amy tried to talk to me. But honestly I am sick of her shit. 
Her fake smiles and conversations. To only then talk shit behind my back. I honestly cannot be bothered dealing with her childish antics... Need i bring up the fact she deleted me off facebook?

But omg spent the last few hours watching Haikyuu and oh boy is it good. I'll probably watch another episode or two before heading to bed early tonight. 

Hopefully 2 alarms will be enough to get me out of bed tomorrow to make it to work in time at 6.30. 
Saturday morning opens will be the death of me. I did not sign up for this shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment