Friday 30 October 2015

Still confused

Why is it so hard to let go of something that never was?

Why is it that I still think of you every night, thinking of what could have been.

At first, I never thought it to become anymore than just friends. You were way out of my league and I knew where I stood in such situations.

But you initiated things.

Found places for us to go eat.

Hugged me when I least expected it from a 'friend'.

Pulled me close and held me in your arms.

Kissed me.

Held my hand regardless of how much I protested against it.

Asked me to spend time with you.

Called me to make sure you said goodnight before falling asleep.

But then you got bored.

You 'lost interest'.

Where did I go wrong. Please tell me that.

All I know is that I have reached the ultimate friendzone, you no longer want to speak to me.

And that still hurts a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment