Wednesday 21 October 2015

Losing Interest

No matter how far I run, I can't seem to escape any of my problems.

More problems arise building on the endless amount of stress that has been put upon my shoulders.

Though this I saw coming from about 3 weeks ago. 

He has barely acknowledge me the last few weeks, no calls, messages delayed by at least a day... 

But he pulled me out of lab yesterday so we could talk. 

Before he was able to say anything, I just smiled and said it was okay. But I guess he could see through my lie. 

He said that he was going to wait till after exams because he didn't want to affect my grade, but since I've already showed signs of stress he might as well hit me now whilst I'm struggling to keep myself together. 

In a way it was both considerate and no so much at the same time.

"At first, my feelings for you was genuine, but I'm sorry to say that as time went on I slowly lost interest. I thank you for everything, I had fun. I really did"

"So did I"

I don't know where I went wrong. It took a matter of days for him to decide. I was right when I said that a kiss means absolutely nothing. 

I've given up for now, as someone like him won't come by in a million years. I knew he was way out of my league. 

But I tried. 

Maybe too hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment