Wednesday 14 October 2015

Complex feelings

I finally found out why he has been so distant lately.

And quite frankly, I miss the phone calls, the skyping, and the messages saying goodnight.

How do I put things into words, that sound right? I don't want to put things under the wrong context.

I know my feelings for him are true, I have not met anyone that has made me so happy in a long time. for the last 2 months with constant messaging, I have come to need and want you.

But needing you too much has probably pushed you away.

Apparently you need to figure out whether you like me or not. Because you are only on the 'verge' and is unsure about things.

Why does this always happen to me.

I always am too keen about someone, and the moment I feel like there may be something there  you run.

You are always so indecisive.

'He doesn't like girls who are too forward'

Have I been too upfront with you? I guess so, because you never joke about me 'froffing' you anymore.

You never want to go out to eat. You never want to talk to me.

I said I will give us time to figure things out. But will waiting until the end of exams be a good idea?

A lot can happen in a month, then again a lot can change.

No matter how I feel about him, there is nothing I can do to change the way he feels about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment