Saturday 10 October 2015

Missed opportunities

Why is it that the moment I find someone I genuinely like, I scare them away or they lose interest.

Though this time, I believe I am at a great loss. He was nice, caring, attractive, and sweet.

I honestly didn't think it was possible for a guy to be so nice. But then again, I think I did force myself on him.

The last 2 months has been amazing regardless. I may have lost now, but its been the happiest I have been ever.

It first started with going out to eat after uni, progressing to him making me breakfast and bringing it to uni for me.

He was always encouraging me to study with him, endless skype calls and messages. But now it is near absent. Maybe it's the stress of uni. Maybe i'm no longer interesting and just plain boring.

The second time I came over to his house, it was because he WANTED to see a movie with me, ditched out on a birthday party so I could stay over and watch Big Hero 6. That night he kissed me. He made sure I didn't go home cold or hungry.

He called me multiple times to say goodnight.

I invited myself over once again, and though things were a little awkward around his family, he made sure to give me a cheeky peck on the kiss when I left. I honestly should have pulled him back for a proper kiss. But instead, I stood in shock.

Now that uni is back, he seems more distant? or am I too clingy?

Regardless I miss him wanting to talk to me. Now it's just me trying.

Again.

I'm afraid I have let a good opportunity go by not telling him how I feel. But now is really not the right time. Exams are fast approaching and we're all stressed.

Maybe he'll still be interested in a months time?

A girl can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment