Friday 30 January 2015

Under-appreciation

Isn't it funny that you never really notice how beautiful the world can be?

It is only when you realise that more often than not, looking up in the night sky, you can no longer see the stars.

Looking up tonight, I cant help but feel like everything in my life right now has been taken advantage of.

There is no longer an appreciation in the little things anymore.

So tonight, did I finally notice that being able to see the stars for the first time in almost a year is both tragically sad and beautiful.

As the months go by, my eyesight worsens. There are so many times i can go to the optometrist before they tell me I will never see again.

I may be a little melodramatic, but thats the reality. I can't see well and my eyes are struggling to cope with the everyday strains put on it.

How long will it be before I won't be able to see the stars anymore.

The face on the moon I admired as a kid.

Or even the details on faces of those I love.

Cherish the little things while you can I guess, there's really not much more you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment