Monday 11 May 2015

You give some, you lose some

How is it that everything you do affects the smallest of fibres within my being.
Every word you say makes me crave for more.
Everything you do makes me want to scream at you never to stop.

But why do I feel like its a give take situation?

"I should be nice to you"

Why? Is it because you want to, or is it because I'm doing big favours for you each time?

"Did you know that you're attractive when you're not wearing your glasses?"

Is that so? Why compliment me now when you want something? Why don't you find it necessary to compliment me every now and then to let me know that I matter to you.

"If this is how committed you are with your words, then I wouldn't want to make any progression with our relationship."

Why is it necessary to torment me. You know all the right things to say to infuriate me and all the right things to say to keep me wanting you. But why are you never forward with how you actually see me.

Do you actually see me? The me I've been wanting you to discover of your own accord?

I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment