Sunday 31 July 2016

For someone who said they wouldn't get attached or hurt, I surely went down the wrong path.

Sure, I don't feel attachments to the guys I have been seeing lately. Though Jem does appear more interested in me than I am in him.

He has gone through too much for me to let him down. I dont want to hurt his feelings.

But if I dont feel the same way, its not fair to let this linger. I do like hanging out and talking to him, but he is just not quite for me.

I am now at the age where I have to look at things long term. I want to settle down sometime within the next 5 years.

But I know you are making amends to your previous mistakes, but I can't be with someone who is starting their first year of uni. I need someone who shows me that they are able to be dependent and work towards something.

Maybe in about 10 years time you'll get there, but I need someone for now. Someone more developed and more mature.

I'm so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment